- Hepatitis A Fact Sheet and Food Safety Guide
This Parent Food Safety Guide for Hepatitis A is part of Marler Clark’s on-going effort to end the need for Hepatitis A litigation in this country. Until then, please download, print, or bookmark for quick reference
Featured Consumer Resources
- National Foundation for Infectious Diseases: Facts About hepatitis A For Adults
- Discusses symptoms of hepatitis A and the hepatitis A vaccine. Gives facts and statistics about the virus.
- Centers for Disease Control: Frequently Asked Questions about hepatitis A
- Answers questions such as: How common is hepatitis A? What sort of germ is hepatitis A? How is the infection diagnosed? How does food or water get contaminated with hepatitis A? What can be done to prevent the infection? What are public health agencies doing to prevent or control hepatitis A?